Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,396 (€1,871) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)