Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,797 (€3,382) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)