Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,481 (€3,109) in Nantes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)