Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,223 (元20,510) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)