Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,533 (元13,379) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)