Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,219 (元15,107) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)