Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.118 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,643 (€3,070) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)