Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.766 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,379 (2,668 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)