Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.816 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,555 (2,683 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)