Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.680 SAR / LYD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,159 (3,044 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)