Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.672 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,602 (2,845 Dinar) in Nalut.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (22 minutes ago)