Cost of living in Nakuru, Kenya vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03659 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakuru (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,878 (Shilling270,004) in Nakuru.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)