Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,277 (3,560,710 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)