Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,877 (3,693,030 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)