Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03629 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,668 (Shilling238,870) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (28 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)