Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03346 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,351 (¥279,474) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)