Cost of living in Naha, Japan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,804 (¥324,630) in Naha.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)