Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05385 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,247 (₨134,568) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 258 (about 2 hours ago)