Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,642 (₨117,703) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)