Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03484 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,137 (¥377,133) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)