Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05836 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,582 (₨78,521) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (42 minutes ago)