Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03528 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,422 (¥323,750) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)