Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07482 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,603 (Php88,251) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)