Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05514 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,707 (₨103,492) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)