Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.798 SAR / FJD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,618 (5,905 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (31 minutes ago)