Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 SAR / FJD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,315 (6,805 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)