Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14184 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,387 (23,882₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)