Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,317 (3,783,491 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)