Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.743 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,001 (﷼ 1,026) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)