Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.420 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,118 (€2,516) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)