Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.970 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,033 (€2,527) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)