Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,172 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05509 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,344 (₨97,018) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)