Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,528 prices entered by 603 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05601 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,612 (₨100,204) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)