Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03394 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,903 (₨173,903) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)