Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.365 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,662 (2,817KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (42 minutes ago)