Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.351 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,132 (3,034KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (37 minutes ago)