Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.060 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,106 (2,965KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)