Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,875 (R$ 6,593) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)