Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 SAR / KMF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,306 (1,838,023 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (42 minutes ago)