Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00912 SAR / KMF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,707 (1,721,609 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (44 minutes ago)