Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,635 (4,170 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)