Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,233 (4,062 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)