Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,094 (€3,056) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)