Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 994 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13358 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,933 ($U74,363) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)