Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,583 ($b24,957) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)