Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,962 ($5,056) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)