Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,979 (301,667 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)