Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04122 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,807 (601,809 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)