Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,903 (17,741 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)