Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03625 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,788 (Shilling214,827) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)