Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,558 (₩6,470,532) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)