Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00333 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,762 (₩6,529,649) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)