Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 916%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,868 (4,733,056 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)