Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,973 ($5,326) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)