Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,798 (RM9,227) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)