Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,778 (RM9,104) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)