Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,620 (RM8,975) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (24 minutes ago)