Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.911 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,582 (RM8,328) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)