Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.898 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,818 (AU$6,148) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)