Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,747 ($4,199) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (38 minutes ago)