Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,720 (€2,654) in Metz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (40 minutes ago)