Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13337 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,154 ($U53,639) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)