Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03470 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 73% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,222 (121,680 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)