Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 73% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,314 (126,266 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)