Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05306 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,920 (92,727 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (31 minutes ago)