Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05323 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,840 (90,929 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)