Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,135 (₨89,099) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)