Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,078 ($5,088) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)