Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,495 ($4,666) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)