Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,010 (﷼ 60,499,838) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)