Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29147 SAR / LSL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,585 (32,885 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)